Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Catapult: GAF Member Feature - PG Strike Freedom Atonement by LUPES



The paint work is really the feature here. Stunning. Incredibly smooth, barely a spec of dust, and just so complimentary those tones. I mean we all know purple and gold work but when it comes down to the selected tones Lupes has nailed this like a Thai hooker; furiously.



One thing that should be pointed out is that this is a strip and repaint. Massive props due for the following reasons:

  • It is a PG kit.
  • There are a bazillion pieces.
  • Painting it the first time should have weakened the integrity of the plastic, particularly with all that alclad lacquer.
  • The first paint job had to be done and redone and redone again in many areas.
  • The finish the first time was totally sweet
  • The finish the second time is totally sweeter

This is a man in pursuit of perfection. He should be damn pleased with what he has achieved here, that's for sure.



I actually really liked the ANA scheme of Pride and was sad to see it get stripped down, but what has emerged in the atonement has been worth the disappointment of seeing Pride go before the fall.

Supplemental props for going with Lakers colours, and can I say what you have done with that rifle is just stunning Mr. Looper. If there's one thing I like it is an intricately detailed weapon. That thing goes BLAM right in your face, furiously..





Pride (Before the fall):



See here for exemplary use of the word atonement in a rap song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOYPbFZ9e0

Great work Lupes. Really cool reup.

Click HERE or any of the above images to view the thread at Gundam Australia forum.

3 comments:

  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete