Tuesday, July 5, 2011
GAF Challenge Poll Results In. The Harbinger of Revolution is Born. The GAF Epyon Group Build!
I like Japanese style titles I think....isn't that a bit ridiculous up there? Perhaps unnecessary? Naaah! Anyway, the poll results came out 5-6. So the GAF Challenge I hastily came up with didn't pass the GAF test, but that's okay because we're going to do a Group Build anyway. I had a feeling it'd come to that, but don't worry, Treize still will reward those who show him the warriors spirit of the Epyon. So we have cool prizes still for those who make great builds!
So what do we what to see? Be creative! A lot of you like me was brought into Gundam with Gundam Wing, what did you think when you first saw Epyon? To me, the song "Legend of Zero" combined with the first shot of the kneeling Epyon is something I'll never forget in Gundam Wing. You wanted to see more. What was this machine? It was to become the Harbinger of Revolution. So obviously a degree of being a Gundam Wing fan helps, but it doesn't mean you still can't win, if you create a jaw-dropping build, you're just as likely to win, but the prizes are no longer the focus....this is just a group build, with some added extras...some motivation if you will! Treize still demands perfection
1. MG Epyon Only. No NG, HG, etc.
2. Mods are welcome as long as the original kit is used.
3. Basic straight builds are prohibited for prize consideration, but just fine for the GB. Straight Builds must be panel lined and/or decaled at least for consideration of prizes. Push your limits, if you're going to show off something, make it worthwhile!
4. Prizes will be issued to winner(s) at the cut off date of February 1, 2012. You got plenty of time to become a contender.
5. The Group Build is Open End even after builds for contest are submitted at cut off date Feb, 1, 2012.
6. Prizes are issued by your fellow GAF staff and members, out of their own pockets and collections. Negativity towards the prizes will not be tolerated. Please respect your fellow Gunplars. Some prizes and the like are subject to change.
What are you waiting for?! GOOO!