Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Catapult: GAF Member Feature - Anazasi VP Hi Nu Conversion


Man.. Do I love the VP Hi Nu conversion kit. So sharp and detailed. It takes an already killer design and just maxes it out.

So it is a pleasure and a rare treat to see a very well executed VP Hi Nu given the expert treatment of a senior Gunplar such as Anazasi, leader of the Gundam Mecha Arts and Crafts movement (GMAC).

What blows me away is that he says it took him only 2 weeks to prep, assemble, and paint this kit! I would be lucky to do it inside of two decades!

I haven't had much time to do a lot with the blog of late and I've really missed out on featuring some outstanding builds from GAF, so please accept my apologies and feel welcome to come and have a poke around The Catapult to see what our members have been up to.

Click on the image above to be taken to Anazasi's thread at GAF, which also links back to his blog. Plenty more pics and dialogue if you're keen for more!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment