Friday, December 30, 2011

The Catapult: GAF Member Feature - Falldog's RaDGoK



Secretly developed by Zeon forces well below the long since decommissioned Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant, the RaDGoK emerges.
(too insensitive?)

It is with pleasure that I present to you the latest top secret project from one of my favourite U.S. members at GAF. Falldog has been working on this in secret for the past month, and just this morning unleashes the radioactive bombshell on us all!


Man I love this guy's work. I was wandering through a hardware store some time last year or the year before and I saw a can of GITD paint in the spraypaint aisle and wondered if I or someone else would ever put it to good use on a gunpla. Falldog has done so with Finesse!



I love this work. I really like Gunpla that is highly original without being too radical a departure from the original MS' design.

To see more pics, and read about how Falldog achieved this MONSTER effect, check out his thread at GAF, and also his write up at his own page at Otaku Revolution.

~Sonar

No comments:

Post a Comment